- handling
- feel
- quality
- luxury
- range
- recharging
- price
- technology

All of those (range vs consumption) are measurements shared with ICE cars.

For ICE there's also the sound and transmission (shift bangs and manual transmission).
Of course. I was referring to like vs like when it comes to the luxury brands. In my opinion performance will be very similar with every manufacturer unfortunately. I haven't seen anything to show that a "tune" of a battery electric motor will transform an EV the way it does with an ICE vehicle - the EV may get an OTA update that immediately makes it faster but what fun is that? (we've seen glimpses of it with Porsche and their 2 gear setup). Otherwise all of the other comparisons end up becoming the same thing we compare cell phones by...to me that's the problem. Suspension is an area where specific tuning could differ from car to car, but a big part of suspension geometry and how it works is based on engine design, location, and weight distribution. When you have a skateboard, any manufacturer can develop to achieve 50/50 weight balance.

Variations in engine design, transmission design, and how it's all engineered together is what gives ICE cars their soul (beating on old drum I know). But to me it's true. Do you really think in twenty years there will be enthusiasts wanting to buy an old Tesla Model 3 (nostalgia, collectible, or any other reason)? I don't see it. The same way people don't say hmm I really feel like going back to my roots and buying an iPhone 6 to use. They are going to be disposable way more so than current ICE cars, in my opinion.

There will be the innovators and first to market with new tech or better batteries, but that will only last long enough for full driving cars and then people won't car at all. It will just be a form of transportation and status symbol (luxury brands) again similar to a cell phone these days.
________4160.00
Germanauto9729.50
nicholasn261.00