View Single Post
      01-24-2020, 01:44 PM   #1
bluzbra
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 M550i / '20 X5 40i

New Year Lunar Sales Event - Extra $1,000 Credit!

Everyone - this will probably be the most important thread you read today. My SA just emailed me and told me about the New Year Lunar Sales Event, which gets you an additional $1,000 credit towards the purchase/lease of a new BMW. YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP BY TOMORROW. The link and the fine print are both below. (Note: I know the fine print says it applies to in-stock vehicles only, but my SA seems to believe it applies to our custom order also). Doesn't hurt to check with your SA. And for those buying an in-stock G05 X5, this no doubt applies to you!

LINK:

https://2020lunarnewyear.eventsbmw.com/

FINE PRINT:

$1,000 offer valid on eligible new model year 2019 and 2020 vehicles in dealer stock delivered and retailed through March 31, 2020. Models excluded are 2019 and 2020 X7, 8 Series (all variants), 2019 and 2020 M2 Competition, and M5 (all variants). This offer cannot be used for previously ordered or previously delivered vehicles and is only valid on delivery of in-stock vehicles. Offer valid to customers – and their family members residing within the same household, attending the Lunar New Year Sales Event and registering on site on January 24, 2020 through January 25, 2020. Offer valid on final negotiated price and may be combined with other applicable BMW offers that are available at the time of purchase. Only one OL number per vehicle may be used. Offer valid towards purchase price of eligible vehicle. Only valid at participating dealers. ©2020 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.
Appreciate 1
RVAGuy166.00