12-17-2020, 08:20 PM   #36
atlas
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: F10 535i, M2 LCI, G05 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MParallel View Post
Love the numberplates you have over there. White on black. Looks amazing.
In Victoria, Australia, we can actually get plates in almost any color combo we like! Big money spinner lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaM5 View Post
Love it. The white goes so nice with those wheels!
Thanks - i definitely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVILIO View Post
I wish we could get these X5s with no tint, and then do a perfectly matching tint to whatever light transmission we wanted . I am in California.

And your car looks great . Good work .
Yeah I'm not a fan of different tints front/back - i much prefer a uniform look. Although having said that, when my son rides in it we put the rear window shades up and the back becomes much darker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambazonke View Post
Looks like the real deal especially with the soundtrack to back it up but lowered springs and 22 inch rims in North Queensland don't mix...the roads here are very ordinary to say the least
You might be surprised at how the 22s perform - they actually use normal tyres (not runflats) and actually ride very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Well done and classy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Very nice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
car looks awesome, congrats, good choice
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1 View Post
Wow, that's an insane build! Great to see this on the front page!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINY3RA View Post
Lovely X5!
Quote:
Originally Posted by x7bmw23 View Post
Very well done my friend. She looks perfect. I love the wheels and wish could get them in US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galion View Post
Love your X5 Atlas, looks fantastic.
Curious to know how do you like the ride quality after living with the Eibachs for more than a month. Still satisfied? I hate the huge wheel gap on mine, but fear they will ruin my ride on “comfort” , which is my preferred mode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye View Post
Looks great but why is this pinned as news? I mean that out of genuine curiosity, hope it doesn't come across a rude.
Many thanks everyone for the compliments - making it to the front page was certainly unexpected! But I hope it actually is of use to some people showing what mods work and are possible because I certainly struggled to find relevant feedback for some things, like the downpipe and springs for example.

I'm loving and appreciating this car more and more everyday. With the subtle mods it certainly gives it that sporty look to the SAV which I love. Daily driving it is very easy, and the exhaust with downpipe is breaking in nicely. If you've ever lost your car in a carpark, just hit the Remote Start and you'll definitely hear it lol

The Eibach springs also continue to ride well - they still feel very similiar to stock. I've had no issues with them and would recommend them, especially since they are very affordable. These days I'm liking the ride better in Sport mode, as it feels more planted and direct.
Appreciate 1
Tch-Nrd123.00