Rep
Drives: M235xi

FS: 2015 BMW M235xi in Alpine White + Performance Exhaust + More $44500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 44,500.00

Item Interest

SOLD

For Sale: my beloved 2015 BMW F22 M235xi in Alpine White, Black Leather interior, 2850 miles.

Includes dealer-upgraded BMW Performance Exhaust with Chrome tips, BMW Carbon Fiber Mirror backs, BMW black kidney grill, BMW door sill decals, Harmon Kardon sound system, bluetooth, backup camera, heated seats, sunroof, AWD, automatic transmission and BMW rubber floor mats.

Basically everything except the technology package.

Garaged and driven by an adult who loves it. All receipts, first owner, perfect condition. It's been driven exclusively on streets at mostly legal speeds.

I'm selling this car in order to buy a nearly identical 2-series M235i with RWD and manual transmission! I just miss my clutch.

(My stand up paddleboard and roof rack not included in the sale, though I supposed they could be optional) .

I'm located outside of Burlington, Vermont, and am happy to ship this car at buyer's expensive anywhere in the USA. If you fly in to pick it up, I'll cover your hotel room for a night in a nice boutique hotel nearby, and you can drive around the Green Mountains and watch the leaves change!

Many more pictures upon request.

Attached Images

Last edited by Ello; 10-21-2015 at 10:28 AM..
Appreciate 0