View Single Post
      10-26-2020, 07:02 PM   #1
DeFabien
Belgium
Rep
Drives: Volvo V40

Finally ordered my X5 45e - feedback appreciated

After 1.5 years of searching and doutbing I finally made the call and ordered the X5 45e!

Volvo XC60/90 and Tesla X were in contention for a while, but the ride is so much better then a Volvo and the build quality is so much better then a Tesla.

It's basically as good as a full option.

Things I still have minor second thoughts on and would like your input;

- I took Bowers above Harman Kardon, but is it really worth the extra 4,5k?
- I took the full leather, it kind of looks good, but it's quite a lot of money for a little bit more leather underneath the dashboard. Does the extra leather make a big difference?
- I took Shadow line (black grille) with Black sapphire, I think I really like it, especially with the subtle blue touches in the wheels and the lights, but might it be a bit of a controversial pick, how about resell value?
- I didn't take Dravit gray, a very special unique color, which is now available for the X5 in Belgium, should I have considered it? I felt it was too risky.
- I took the aluminium dark mesh inlay above piano lack because of fears that piano lack might scratch too easily, but I have never seen the aluminium dark mesh, not even in a video and on paper I like the piano lack more. Does anyone have a video of the aluminium?

Thank you for your input. I can't wait to drive it!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0