GrussGott
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 Comp Indv

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeFabien View Post
Thank you for your input. I can't wait to drive it!
- I took Bowers above Harman Kardon, but is it really worth the extra 4,5k?
To most people it'll likely sound "better" but it depends on what that's worth to you. I have a nice home audio set up and no in-car system is going to match that so the HK is my pick as, for me, the BW is a lot for not a lot
- I took the full leather, it kind of looks good, but it's quite a lot of money for a little bit more leather underneath the dashboard. Does the extra leather make a big difference?
Again, personal preference. For me, again, no due to a lot for not a lot
- I took Shadow line (black grille) with Black sapphire, I think I really like it, especially with the subtle blue touches in the wheels and the lights, but might it be a bit of a controversial pick, how about resell value?
It's all more/less black which will be fine to anyone without a giant love of chrome
- I didn't take Dravit gray, a very special unique color, which is now available for the X5 in Belgium, should I have considered it? I felt it was too risky.
Grey is risky?? How so? First time I've ever heard anyone call grey risky.
- I took the aluminium dark mesh inlay above piano lack because of fears that piano lack might scratch too easily, but I have never seen the aluminium dark mesh, not even in a video and on paper I like the piano lack more. Does anyone have a video of the aluminium
There are some aluminum mesh thoughts from people in this thread. Personally not my jam, but it's preference. I don't like anything glossy including CF so it's the popular for me

Last edited by GrussGott; 10-27-2020 at 01:46 AM..
Appreciate 4
r32e9037.50
KRS_SN13538.50