View Single Post
      01-17-2023, 04:10 PM   #20
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanson View Post
I hate the direction Corvette is going. I'm old school and always loved them but I feel like the core base is being left behind or just ignored. It used to be a raw performance car that was attainable to most. Now, its become a heavy, plush, expensive car that the tech nerds/social media "influencers"(lol) buy. I understand the need to appeal to a younger demographic to help it live on, but its gone a bit too far too fast. I can no longer walk into my dealership and order any corvette and expect to pick it up in a couple of months.
not really....Chevy completely redesigned a front engine Vette and made a mid engine version and the base price between the last C7 in 2019 and the 2020 C8 was a whopping $3000 difference

with supply chains getting back to normal these days, you can still walk into a Chevy dealer and order a base C8 and probably have it in a few months.

The E-Ray and Z06 obviously going to cost more, but still considered a bargain by most when compared to other cars with that type of looks and performance
Appreciate 0