Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
150+hp doesn't come from a split turbo,DAS passed and tyre cooling passed so as you read already Todt has black colour under pants as well as red
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
So you really think that Merc has 150 extra BHP....seriously?...if so then I want some of whatever you are smoking.
Everyone is free to add DAS their cars and copy whatever tyre cooling system Merc is using.
If its allowed in the regs then its legal.
Having a better (built to the regulations) engine than your competitors isn't cheating.
Now Red Bull designing and using flexible front and rear wings...that was against the regulations and was cheating.

Spot the difference...cheating is when you deliberately break the rules to gain an advantage.
Being better at building an engine within the regulations isn't cheating.
I find the speculation about Mercedes cheating to be hilarious. Looking at the demographic of Mercedes owners, the risk averse nature of the board, and the downside risk to the brand that may result from cheating, ANYONE who has a modicum of the knowledge of corporate governance would know that it won't happen.

Now let's look at the demographic of a Red Bull customer and their target audience: Red Bull target customer segment represent busy individuals who are overly active in their personal and professional lives and who have are fascinated by extreme sports. Red Bull can, has, and will tolerate cheating. It may actually enhance the brand.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco5730.50