Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
my friend this is my personal point of view..
i dont think people who posts here hates Max at least most of them.. in a nutshell.. they re telling Lewis Hamilton is a much much better driver than Max fans think and providing proof of some points.. thats all..

i agree with that hierarchy but i guess that idea started be questioned right after first corner of Melbourne that year..

and i dont know if you re a fan of Alonso but i believe in his speed and talent part its clear.. but he was a tough person to communicate.. ego wise in recent years starting after he left Renault.. i guess this played some role in 2007 as well.. at least for now he seems like a different person.. which is really cool.. will see next year..
Absolutely on the emboldened. On Alonso, I was happy to think that he changed after being humbled over the years but it seems that the influence of Flabio has damaged him permanently. He is now coming out slagging Lewis again and doing a few other negative things. He needs to concentrate on his own pace rather than thinking about others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I used to be an Alonso fan...the way he used to hustle the understeering Renault that he drove to win the DWCs was impressive.
But then more recently at McLaren he acted like a complete douche slamming the Honda PU at every opportunity. Which is why Honda will no longer have anything to do with him.
Its hard to comprehend...smart enough to understand the complexities of F1 race cars but stupid enough to think that criticising/shaming your teams engine supplier in public is a good strategy.
Equally Red Bull and Verstappen when they used to slag off the Renault engine.
Even if Renault are forced to supply Red Bull with engines in the future they will only do so very reluctantly....and will not be especially accommodating.
This. Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender150 View Post
And now Rb is demanding an engine freeze for everyone from 2022 as they wanna continue on with honda Pu take over.
Ferrari blocking engine freeze, good for them, this is not some second rate series, blocking engine development in frikin f1,
Marco threatning to withdraw, bye bye.
what a yoke!
Until they get rid of Darth Marko and have a substantial culture change, I can't see them doing well. Mercedes goes on about their business and rarely comments on the activities of others while RB does the opposite. SMH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
Hey Red Bull...don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.
I'd hate to see this but I definitely understand the sentiment.

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
5.M0NSTER3353.50