View Single Post
      01-01-2019, 10:41 AM   #15
robby818
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2

I am nut a huge fan of pearl whites, mainly because other manufacturers (Lexus, Cadillac) put too much pearl in the paint and it looks less like white and more like cream.

That said, MW from BMW looks more like silver or light grey in indirect light. I think it looks great on larger luxury models like the X5 or 7 series as opposed to the smaller M cars like the 2,3, or 4. If i was buying a small BMW, I would get AW. It looks more sporty and fits the car better. On an SUV like the GO5, I'd go with MW first and then AW. I ended up buying an AW w/ Coffee interior due to availability. I have some regrets about settling for my #2 choice, but in the end AW looks very clean and is easy to maintain like MW. I also like the strong contrast with the black elements on the car that AW gives you. I think it looks even better on the M packaged cars because of the black window surrounds. . The car before this was a Lexus convertible in Matador Red. Now, that is a beautiful color. Even if you don't like Lexuses or red cars, that red is exceptional and people would complement me on it all the time.
Appreciate 1
jphcbpa314.50