10-22-2023, 05:55 PM   #18
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamamrrk View Post
My software version is showing 07/2023.45 with no updates available. I also tried updating apps and services per BMW support, however, there were also no updates available.
Same iD8 on the wife's LCI 40i and now with Android 14 it works like a champ with my Google Pixel 7 Pro. While still on Android 13 the UWB for comfort access would go brain dead but now works every time. Did you try resetting the digital key plus back to factory settings? Sometimes that is needed to get a new key paired. Others went full nuclear with removing the car from My Garage, re-adding, etc.

If you haven't done this yet I'd nuke the MyBMW app from the phone and reboot. Then in the X5 select digital key and check the box to reset to factory settings (ignore the nag as useless). Then reinstall the MyBMW app. Once you get the tile for setting up digital key plus take both fobs into the X5 and give it a go. If it still doesn't work and you get the unable to pair message click the "learn more" and share what it says.
Appreciate 0