Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiss-bimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deda View Post
Ok,does anyone have real life photos of M multifuncional seats...driving expirience with M multifuncional seats from X5/X6 will be appreciate too.
Thank you,
Deda
I was on a test drive at the Experience Center in Switzerland last week. While they didn't have a "standard" X5 with the M multifunction seats yet, I was however able to test these seats in the X5 M.

1. the seat is extremely comfortable in my opinion. Subjectively a bit harder than the comfort seat - but that's exactly what I was looking for. The seat is definitely narrower around the shoulder area - if someone has rather wide shoulders, this could be annoying...

2. the seat is bulkier - so the rear passengers have a rather limited view to the front (compared to the comfort seat). But not too dramatic.

3 For me the most important thing: the seat can be adjusted massively further down. Despite all the compliments for the comfort seat, this was always a slight deficiency to me that it could not be adjusted to a low enough position (I am 1.93m (6 foot 2) tall and like to sit quite low in the vehicle). This was already a problem with the comfort seats in my previous X5 F15. The M multifunction seat seems to be much better here!

4 at least in Switzerland the seat can now be configured with extended Merino leather equipment

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures - in my opinion the seat position and then the fact that I can now get the seats in Merino leather was the deciding factor. Hence I ordered them last week in my X5 e45. Delivery unfortunately only in March 2020 - therefore still a little patience needed for pictures ;-)
Thank you very much!

🤗
Appreciate 0