View Single Post
      07-09-2020, 02:23 AM   #7
frbq
Rep
Drives: X5 G05 xDrive40i

No faith.

Tell then about problems with the car in a software update in October, came with the "could not duplicate". Got the car to its 1st annual service that should be in April, but Coronavirus delay it to June. I'm a daily user until pandemia but with short trips, and sadly with just less than 2000km at the first service the G05 xDrive40i is giving me some problems, I belive factory issues, because they start not to so long after buying the car, but where so uncommon issues and occasionals, that it took me some time to be figure that something was really bad. At the beginning the front lights stay permanently on even with engine off, auto for the lights, 10s timer and car shutting off for convenience when door open, and even with that sometimes they stay on until I power off then manually or by restarting the car and shooting off it again, also voice recognition not activating even with the steering wheel button, and some others problems without mentioning some quality issues I found, but the worst is an Engine Power Shortage that the car suffer suffers at +/- 15-17km/h at small curves "in a building parking" for example and some other places, that's what get me more worried of all the problems.

The car comes with integrated steering, m sport brakes and the m sport differential and air suspension of the off road package, all that for better maneuverability, and have to say that at lower or higher speed on the same terrain is doing well in that specific case I belive.

Of course "could not duplicate" response come as an answer from the dealer service so I'm getting videos with the cell phone to then, something that is a little hard about the driving stuff and easier with the other fails, with the exception for example of the time that the A/C get hot without any reason and at 20° setting, but i really have not any high hope from then; I think that this is the kind of problem that normally defeat them.

Does anyone have and idea of what could be happening?, Any help would be great. Also don't know if I should open a new threat.
Appreciate 0