View Single Post
      06-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #21
TheIceStormOf06
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E93 Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Umm... what? I think it's a stretch calling him, Joe Achilles, or 90% of YouTube "influencers" journalists at all. They just aren't. Give me actual information about the car and the feeling of driving it like actual journalists do, a la a Chris Harris, Andrew Frankel, Harry, Dan Prosser, etc., and not this clickbait for likes bullshit.

And as someone who is black as well, GTFO here with you're race baiting bullshit. From what I see of the previous posts has literally nothing to do with his race and almost everything to do with the fact that he is not a journalist and not even trying to be objective. Go look at some of the other threads with these influencer types that are white, they equally get shit on if not worse.

I am happy a brother is doing well and making bank from YouTube, and for that reason I may watch a video or two of his, but let's not distract from the fact that a lot of his videos are unobjective clickbait bull and not any actual sense of automotive journalism.

Are you a sockpuppet for him?
Part of your criticism is fair. He may not be a traditional journalist. My point is, he’s no different than people like Joe Achilles..etc. who actually gets and makes their living by given cars from BMW to drive to make their videos. There’s no different. He just doesn’t get the cars from them. The transitional nature of journalism has gone out of the window as do things change with the times.
Appreciate 1
Thescout134944.00