10-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #18
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
I have been coerced into starting this thread by an unnamed OT member whose name rhymes with Tara. Because it's Tara. Therefore, please bring forth your best questions for the estrogen-ridden ones Sara504 bimmette, C5driver , and yes, even you Lups. I'll do my best to be as honest/candid as possible. If you ask something like "can bears smell your periods" I will break your kneecaps, but I have no doubt someone will do it anyway.
@ bold letter.

Okay, here we go...

Question #1: When guys gets played by a girl, we admit it. Yes, male tend to go out to drink and share a 2 hours of sob stories to friend. <--SOB

How come most of females I dealt in the past have a strong mind and just move on (after they got played like a foo) like nothing happened?

Question #2:
From my experience, lots of top level women tend to go after mid packs. Avg job. Avg look. Avg stuff.

That being said, what is a line/point/bell curve which even hot+smart women would find a prey which they can get for sure? What determines it? Is it calculations? Just experiencing different type? Game theory app?