View Single Post
      07-11-2017, 05:10 PM   #396
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55 DCT

"Special" over the counter pre workouts are universally pretty dumb and ineffective compared to "less available" chemicals. The important thing is you get adequate nutrition and maybe some caffeine or amphetamine if you're really crazy. Just beware the cardiovascular side effects with respect to both and addiction potential in the case of amphetamine. No, I'm not suggesting street speed, people get this stuff prescribed all the time on the lightest of pretenses from psychiatrists and even GPs. The cardio effects won't be any worse than lots of caffeine if you take a reasonable dose and you have a healthy heart. The biggest risks are psychological because it's literally 1000 times more motivational than anything you're going to find over the counter. So much so that you may hurt yourself if you're not fully aware of the changed mental state.

Anyway...

If you really want to benefit from gym work I suggest you look into insulin. You can buy it over the counter at any pharmacy without a prescription along with the needles. Reason for that is diabetics die if they can't get it so for humanitarian reasons, no Rx required. There are different types, slow and fast acting. You want humalog / fast acting so you need to do plenty of research as this is dangerous shit. Make sure you know which syringes to ask for as they're available in a variety of gages, needle lengths, and capacities and nothing is more embarrassing than having the pharmacist think you're going to shoot up heroin or something and refuse the sale. ANYWAY, the way insulin works is, given proper nutrition to work with, it will load your muscles fast and to enormous capacity with everything they need to heal and grow like absolutely nothing else out there. Presumably if you're gonna go there you're already on some "exogenous androgens". Just be aware that you can kill yourself with insulin if you make mistakes. It's extremely powerful.
Appreciate 0