Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupsaiden View Post
Hello there.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post such thing, so let me know if I should move it somewhere else or remove in general. I'm here to let you know I'm building a tool for us BMW fanatics, which at the moment has only very few features, but I will expand it in the near months to do a lot more.

Current features:
  • Fetch BMW VIN factory VO
  • Compare your car with other cars of same model / engine. This is a nice one, as you can actually see how exclusive your build is.
  • Compare your car to all BMW's.
For example, you can take a look at my e92 335xi:
https://www.bmwvincheck.com/vin/E619819

I'm scanning public (at least for now) auctions, and gathering all data (images, prices, vins). This is being stored and used to compare your vehicle with others. That's why if you have a rare car (say, diesel, as that's not too many of those) these reports could be a little off.

Currently it's only iaai.com and copart.com, but I have plans to add more, and I'm welcome for suggestions, since you guys may know better what's popular within the US.

Upcoming features:
  • You will be able to export your report as pdf, or as a small image, to use in forums as a signature.
  • You will be able to see the history of your car if it was purchased in the auction.
  • You will be able to filter new auctions by vehicle features? You want only N55 with M-SPORT and heated steering wheel? No problem!
And probably a lot more I can think of right now. Since this is my, so called, pet project, I'm not investing a lot of time to it as of right now, but I will keep making it bigger, and it will stay free as it is right now since money-making is not the goal of it right now.

I'm really open to hearing any feedback and suggestions of what else could be useful for the community.
So the ZHP is I guess called Performance Package as per the email I received from BMWNA:

"Also, for your reference, your vehicle is 31 out of 100 produced with the Performance Package." - Code 0ZF6 (ZHP)

I also have LED door projectors.
Appreciate 0