エアーマンが倒せない
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoDeeDeee View Post
this is a very general step by step but it worked great for offline play vs AI. I have not played Starcraft in years but it seems not much has changed. I am stickler for Protoss and my old strategy still works (photo cannon defense spam early game --> carriers mid to end game).
That strategy (or any strategy) will work against the AI as it is in the Beta. My friend who works for Blizzard says they have harder AI, and it's what they play with, but it's not available to us beta testers.

Quote:
It's not the most exciting/clever strategy but hey I'm not a competitive player and it's fun for me
That's all that matters...is that you're having fun. I'm not very competitive either, and prefer to do different things (you can tell by my posts). Competitive means the same broken strats, and who can do it better.

I'm looking forward to playing with the AI in massive-comp-stomps.

Quote:
I tried changing the resolutions, but the screen size didn't change. I assume this is for competitive reasons?
I've read somewhere that people with widescreen monitors will benefit somehow in this game. Not sure though.
Appreciate 0