Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
You had your G05 coded for NGHB?
Hey, sorry for the late reply.
RG_Sport here remotely coded my NGHB along with a few other changes. I wasn't fully paying attention when he was coding but as far as I know, he only VO coded a few ECU's after removing 5AP and 8S4 I believe. The similar ECU's were VO coded as the F15 I think, or whatever their new names are in the G05. There were NO werte changes done in any of the ECUs like what was done in my past F25 and I know for the F15 as well.

I read your thread into the hard work you put into getting the G30 properly NHGB enabled with a bunch of other minor changes and I can't say that mine is working as perfectly as the G30, however, I just got back form a 2000 mile roadtrip and the it is working just like it did in my F25 and in fact better because the beams seem to enable, disable, move around much more rapidly than it did on my F25. The beams also do not appear to be glaring oncoming traffic as I didn't get flashed once. It is also tunneling correctly. The only thing different is the NHGB beams that create the tunnels to the left and right are not perfectly angled sharp and a bit scattered, if that makes sense. Maybe its the new icon headlights in comparison to the F25 LED, I dont know. Anyways, I'm happy with how it is functioning.

On another note, I finally heard back from Tokenmaster and I can start coding myself again!
Appreciate 1
r33_RGSport12803.00