View Single Post
      08-14-2019, 11:20 AM   #153
The J-Man
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
Congrats on the pick-up, bummer for that wildly oversized bolt. Good thing to get the first bit of road love out of the way very very early on in the ownership!

Can you opine a bit more on the drives like a dream? You had air suspension on the SQ5, correct? What are the differences in feel/stability/solidity/road noise, in your opinion thus far?

On another note, I got my PCD date confirmed today for 8/29 - Yes, the car will be Performance Center Delivered in the same month of the same year production was begun and completed, approx 24 days after build was completed. That's the good news.

The not-so-great news; the good friend I was looking forward to taking this trip with cannot make his schedule work for what turns out to be Labor Day Weekend. So, looks like I'm going to have a lovely 1 man BBQ tour of SC/NC and then have my wife meet me in Asheville to enjoy most of the long weekend.

It's almost time to do a #happydance
Who did your PCD date confirmation come from? Your client advisor or directly from the performance center? Did they email you? How long after placing an order did you get your date confirmation?
Appreciate 0