ddelallata
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Ram 1500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddelallata View Post
My vehicle was finally offered a software upgrade.
Mine is a 2019 50i and had been running on 11/2018.55 since I bought it new in March of 2019.
The updated software is 11/2019.70.
The data recorder is now available and I enrolled for a free 30 day trial. I took it for a quick spin around the block and it recorded 40 seconds.
Does anyone know if this also added the cornering lights? I was unable to tell today.
eagle_bmw will want to know about DR.

Did you follow instructions in the BMW YouTube video to the letter? In other words, did you have to connect to the car's Internet? I think I disabled that feature for reasons not presently in my memory.
I followed the YouTube instructions. I downloaded the upgrade on my iPhone on my home's wifi network then got in the car and it automatically transferred the data as my vehicle and iPhone had WiFi and Bluetooth enabled same as to use CarPlay.
After the software was downloaded it did not automatically update. Instead, I got a message stating that the software was ready and that I would be notified when it was ready to install. I took it for a drive and still no installation until a few minutes later when I turned the vehicle off it prompted me to install the update.
Quick update... the cornering lights now work
Attached Images

Appreciate 0