View Single Post
      03-07-2018, 11:56 PM   #13
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

I've been on it. T was at something like 200 (I'm 43). Doctor prescribed Clomid, which is used to treat infertility in women. A side effect of it in men is that it can raise T and "reset" your body's barometer for what a normal level is. Long story short, I was on 1 pill a day for a month or so. Retested and was up to 800. Doc was all "Whoa, that's a bit much, let's back you off to 1/2 a pill a day." Did that and it settled back to about 400. After about 4 months he took me off of it and I've stayed at about that 400 mark for 2 years now.

Now here's the thing. I felt a little blah when I was down in the 200 range. Not terrible, just a bit "off." At 800 I felt good but it was NOT like I was some 19 year old kid again. Couldn't tell the difference between 800 and 400. That's just me and my singular experience. But don't expect boosting your T up, no matter how you go about it, is going to reverse time. You'll likely feel a little better but getting old just sucks no matter how you slice it.
Appreciate 0