View Single Post
      03-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #20
Performancedieselpros
Banned
Rep
Drives: X6 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
nope, I know about my personal reactions to the few compounds I'll still take (tren/var/mast/deca/test) from a decade of blood tests so I don't feel there's much else to learn.

Unless he can tell me what genetic condition I have where my IGF1 levels don't raise even on HGH I bought straight from the pharmacy lol. That's a real bitch and I wish I had a solution but it's so rare I haven't found an HRT doc who knows what causes it

liver is fine, E2 is fine, nothing that affects alpha 5 reductase levels to make the GH cascade any less effective, IGF binding protein-3 is normal etc.

I can literally take 10 iu of serostim a day and my IGF1 won't ever go above 100. My blood GH is crazy high and it seems to 'work' but it's weird. Maybe that low IGF1 is why my grandparents all lived to 95-100 lol. Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and be able to try increlex
If you shoot him a message it definitely is worth a shot!

He has formulated some amazing compounds, and is the brain behind A LOT of successful supplements in the industry. He was going to go into big Pharma, but opted not to when he realized they intentionally don't look to cure things all in the name of profit.

He is super down to earth and easily one of the most publicly detailed brains out there just give some of his posts a read and you'll see what I'm saying.
Appreciate 0