View Single Post
      01-15-2023, 09:40 PM   #41
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep
Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB1969 View Post
Count me as someone not happy. We had a Model 3 that was near the end of the lease term and Tesla prompted us to take delivery of a new one after the $3,750 “discount” in mid-December.

Then after we took delivery they doubled the discount, then they reduced prices further. Basically, if we waited a few weeks, we could have gotten a Model 3 Performance for the same as what we paid for the Dual Motor.

On top of all that they nickel and dime’d us trying to charge us for some curb rash on the wheels and other minor stuff. Most manufacturers don’t do this if you buy/lease another vehicle from them.

They also screwed us over on the prior car as we paid ~$2,000 for the Pearl White paint, then they made it a free standard color about 1.5 weeks later. ��

Trying to talk to anyone at Tesla, nevermind getting them to make a decision is extraordinarily frustrating.

Horrible customer service. No one there talks to anyone else. I literally get 4 to 5 emails from different people there about the same issue, and none of them have any idea what going on. And when I do get a message and I reply, I get a response about 10% of the time.

Horrible treatment of loyal customers with their pricing policies/decisions.

I love the cars, but with more and more competition, they had better start treating customers better and focus on the customer experience instead of playing pricing games to maximize sales at the expense (pun intended) of their loyal customers.

Honestly, really can’t stand the company. Again, cars are great.

By the way, not everyone will be able to take advantage of the tax credit as there are income limits. For example, if you file jointly, need to be under $300K in order to qualify.

Okay, rant over. I feel better now. ��

Yeah I have a few friends who aren't real happy right now about the incredible price drop...one paid $66K for a Model Y with no tax credit like 6 months ago...she is crying

Now I can get same car for $54K and get up to $7500 fed tax credit

damn near $20K difference if you got the full tax credit

actually went to my local Tesla dealer today and test drove the dual motor
Model Y and was very impressed with its acceleration ...it's an absolute steal right now and is the best bargain with the current Tesla price cuts...
Appreciate 0