View Single Post
      12-10-2020, 08:58 AM   #2109
DBLDNon11
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5 xDrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrdnk View Post
Yeah.. I was actually close to signing a deal last December and the numbers and incentives were better than now.. Quick question - I wasn't sure what you meant by "or the figures you have locked". If I placed an order this month and were to take delivery next month, would I be stuck with December rates or could I pick better rates..? Thanks for your reply!
When you complete the BMW Financial Services credit application, you effectively 'lock' the prevailing money factor, residual, and incentives associated with that month's programs. The 'lock' extends 60 days after the end of that month (east coast) and 90 days on the west coast. At the time of delivery, you can use the current month's program or the original locked month's program. For example, I locked in October and when my X5 arrived in November, I had the opportunity to pick which program (Nov or Dec) which was better for me. Of course, there were no changes, so I stayed with October's program. I was hoping that December would bring better incentives and maybe a small bump in the residual, but nothing. Crazy times!
Appreciate 0