Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpydog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Mine was in QC for a week, think they were taking it to lunch or something - came with 35 miles on it - seems like a lot, I think my last one was like like 3 when it was delivered.
Did you look at your actual odometer on delivery? Or are you going by what BMW Peabody wrote on the Odometer disclosure statement? BMW Peabody wrote in "35 miles" on my Odometer disclosure - a number I think they write as standard.

Mine actually came to me on delivery day with 17 miles on it (this, after the 3.5 mile drive from the drop off facility on Centennial Drive to the Andover St facility and after they test drove it post the B661518 recall (I saw them coming back from that drive when I went to sign papers) and after they drove it back to Centennial to get it inspected/stickered).

Regardless, I know it probably came to Centennial or was setup at the Andover St dealership with 10 miles on it. How? When the dealer sets up/enables your X5 for the first time, I believe it resets the trip data (aka "Individual"). If you haven't reset "Individual" trip data, it will display milage from the date your vehicle was "turned on" at the dealer...

See my picture below. If you press the top button on the turn signal, you can cycle to see A) Total Vehicle Miles: 41 miles and B) Individual Miles: 31miles (miles added since the vehicle was turned on by the dealer). A-B = the mileage your vehicle was likely delivered to the dealer with.

You can actually see the date that your "Individual" miles started by navigating to: Car > Driving Information > Trip Data. My date was two days before I took delivery - the day after it was delivered to the dealer.
Sort of off topic but I used to live very close to Peabody, such a small world. My wife is also from the area even though we live no where near MA currently.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1
lumpydog693.50