View Single Post
      07-23-2020, 04:41 PM   #70
overcoil
Major General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
I'm also looking forward to Theia but bought this for now. I live in PA near Ohio border and I think Theia will potentially be a better solution.

Going through a construction zone on turn pike today and it went nuts with all the speed signs that appear to operate on the same band as our state police. I worry about getting to aggressive on K muting since PA state police are good at hiding and using instant on low power.
been weary the way state police are operating on my route from wash / Baltimore to the Philly area.
noticed a weird contraption mounted on the front fender of a state police caprice ppv sedan - maybe a license plate reader but was about 12-inches square.

I'm getting lulled into thinking the cops are hardly pulling over speeders even with abundant police parked in the median. and my radar detector Uniden r1 is quiet except for bsm and occasionally county police.

the last time I'd seen numerous speeders pulled over the state police were in pickups and chevy tahoe and suburbans not explorers.
Appreciate 1
JustinHEMI7445.00