Canada
Rep
Drives: E39M

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X54TH View Post
I think I'm going to switch it to AW.

So it sounds like they've included the Remote Start in your Excellence Pkg. Did they ding you the extra $500 or did they honour your original quote?

Did you use Xpel Ultimate? Is the dealer doing it?

Can't wait to see the pics.

I took delivery yesterday in a snowstorm and the Remote Start works as advertised and didn't get charged any extra as it is included but not listed in the Excellence Pkg.

My vehicle now has Software Version .65 and my SA advised me the Remote Software patch/update does NOT require any additional hardware for any level of X5.

I had a local installer that I have used for "years" apply SunTek pre-cut PPF which comes with 5 year warranty and tint has a lifetime warranty.

He did the Full Hood, Full Front Fenders, All Wheel Flares, Complete Front Bumper and Headlights, Rockers + Lower Doors, Front Part Roof and "A"Pillar Posts, Mirrors, Rear Mudflap Areas.

Tint to match factory on Driver, Passenger Windows and the Windshield Visor Line.

Having issues uploading photos........
Wow that's great and congratulations.
Do you have M40i?
My car is currently at the dealership (I have M40i) with .49 software level that was delivered Jan 19 and my dealership services keep on saying I do not need software update!!
May I ask which dealership you got your X5 from?
Appreciate 0