01-14-2021, 05:53 AM   #86
kezzuki
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: G05 2021 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Vanguard- View Post
Take a video of the noise and email it directly to a dealer exec such as the general managers or operations officer. They will get the service director moving.

This noise can't be missed on a video recording and its painfully obvious. This problem is 100% value reduction to me since it makes me only focus on the noise and unable to enjoy my $80K X6. It may as well be a $8k used kia if all I can focus on is that noise.

Like I said, if they can't resolve this I will most likely lemon the car, even thought I love everything else about it. However, its not worth the quality of life deterioration that comes along with that high pitched noise. Its unbearable to people that have the ability to hear those high freq sounds. Like a constant dog whistle...

My service advisor seems to be a serious guy and very professional about it. So I am optimistic they will get this resolved for me.
Sign...i envy how concerned about customers your dealership is...And that is not the case with mine, nor BMW Canada.
Appreciate 0