Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsocr7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsocr7 View Post
I could tell the difference. DHP is going to give you stability and planted feeling around corners and curves. Think highway ramps and suburbia. DHP stop your car from swaying side to side, ie floaty boaty feeling. It's well worth it for a vehicle this size unless you need ultra smooth comfort.
Thanks, do you mean DHP will make the car less comfortable in normal drive? Or it only affects when cornering?
It's a little bumpy on rough roads but I just replaced my tires and it's much better. It helps primarily in cornering to maintain zero tilt of the vehicle. It does help in bump roads to smooth things out. I had a loaner 40i today and the ride quality with DHP and integral steering is significantly better. My vehicle turns on a dime. This 40i felt very sluggish. So DHP gets you best of both worlds. You can tell the different in the dampeners when you go from comfort to sport, but comfort is very comfortable.
Thanks, as long as it doesn't reduce comfort compared to adaptive m suspension I will get the DHP. The difference is only 1.5k to IAS. BTW, when I pick up the car, how can I tell if the car is equipped with DHP? I know for IAS you can look at the car turning, but how to tell if it has Active roll stabilization and adaptive m suspension Professional? Thanks again
Change drive mode to sport then go to sport individual. You should be able to change the dampeners. I drove the same road to work today with my new tires. Much smoother than the run flats that come standard.
Appreciate 0