Originally Posted by RJJJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
huge difference, get the DHP and thank me later
I have added DHP to my build. However I have never tested drive a BMW with DHP, hopefully I can feel the difference when my car arrives
As many members can attest, DHP makes the world of difference if you drive in even a remotely sporty manner. it's such a big deal BMW added it back to the 40i (not sure if that's why but a lot of people here were clamoring for it) The active away bar does a lot in keeping body roll virtually non-existent, combined with the active dampers ,M Sport Differential and IAS you will notice
Thanks a lot. BTW, when the car arrives, how to tell if it's equipped with DHP or not? Without driving and try to 'feel it', is window sticker and vin check the only way to tell this car is equipped with DHP? For basically all other options, you can see it and tell it exists. E.g. Luxury seating you can see the ventilation and massage button, glass control you can see the glass, parking you can see the 3D view.... etc. thanks again.
correct, you can also tell by how it drives, DHP handles very flat but I'd you haven't tried one without vs with you really need to push it hard to see. Window sticker is the best way of telling but I promise it makes a big difference.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0