F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Nice try.

I as well as everyone here knows exactly how much blindness hate you have for the Cowboys. You're not alone tho LOL! So honestly, we can't have a decent or meaningful convo about any team if there is obvious bitter hatred.
But... To answer your question, Aikman is the best QB this franchise ever had IMO. The Cowboys have had a "stacked team" since Dak joined. The one and only reason they can't or won't progress is Shitty Coaching! Any true fan who knows Football, this team and the way the NFL works, knows Garrett is the issue.
Here's a question for you: let’s take Garrett out of the equation for a second because I want to see if you’ll make the right decision here. Insert say: Sean Peyton, Mike Tomlin or Bill Belichick. Would Dallas have won a SB in the last 3 or even 5yrs with this team?
I don’t know how to split quotes lol. But I’ll do my best by answering your questions/concerns:

I hate the Cowboys, yes. Just like many NFC (L)East fans hate the other teams.
You mentioning Aikman took you off my naughty list. I applaud you. I’ve heard Cowboy fans saying Romo was the best.
We can have a decent convo about our teams or any other teams. We have been down this road before and we hash out our differences. Fun times.

Jerry Jones reminds me of shitty Dolan (Knicks owner) and it’s because of him top FA won’t go to the Knicks. Jerry is the issue by keeping Garrett around and MAYBE Dallas would have won more playoff games in the past 10-15 years if they had a top notch coach. However, because Jerry is the owner, he will always intervene, therefore, I don’t see a ‘top’ coach going to Dallas. You know for sure Jerry likes to have a puppet as a coach to manipulate.

As for this season, it’ll be fun.
Appreciate 0