View Single Post
      10-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #50
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
I dont take creatine... i take no xplode that has some in it but its mainly an energy booster... its hard for me to fall asleep but normally... ill get home like 8 30 ish... take my nox hang for about 20mins and go to the gym... do 35mins of cardio and lift for another 30-45mins... go home drink a whey shake and fall asleep an hour or two later... only gives me like 6 hours though.. not enough to recover
thats funny bc i dont have a problem falling asleep and my routine is similar to yours but i guess different bodys so different reactions, i work between 10-11hrs a day depending on day and things going on, so the latest i leave is about 5 usually (7-5) and then i go to either physical therapy for my shoulder or home depending on which day(pt is m,w,f) so i also take nox with my lunch and before i go to the gym (8 pills a day) then im in the gym by 7pm and am there for 2hrs. (1 hr of cardio and 1 hr of weights and stretching) im home by 9pm, have something it eat bc im usually starving and craving for protein and then shower and stretch after that so by 10 im done and can just relax, either watch tv or go to sleep..
________
Ford motor company lamp factory
________
Headshops
________
VAPORIZER QUESTIONS
________
Live Sex

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:10 AM..
Appreciate 0