View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 07:48 AM   #15
imyb
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 M50D

I am talking about Carttitude in Manchester, I have been to see them. They know what they are doing, they had a Ferrari and Rolls in which they were applying PPF and Ceramic Coating too.

Funnily enough, someone had dropped off a G05 30D for PPF and Ceramic coating, it was sat outside waiting its turn.

Still undecided....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfs6 View Post
Are you referring to Offset detailing? I would be very interested in getting mine detailed from them. I recommend Gleammachine, but he is booked until the end of October.

From past experience on the old E70, rear extended wheel arches / the bottom of the rear door would get peppered with stone chips. This is the area I would highly recommend PPF to.

Perhaps we should look at group buy on the detail and ppf to that area?

Later LCI E70 came factory fitted with PPF to this area. I had BMW goodwill repair it on my pre LCI as a result & if my memory serves me right, they applied PPF to it post repair.

P.S. I would do the detail myself over the course of 2-3 days but I have been out of it for so long it will be uphill, and I would rather have it done by a professional, since I'm thinking of getting a certified coating such as Gyeon MOHS+ or Duraflex.