Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW X6M Competition

Garage List
2013 X6M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystroX5 View Post
I could care less about your opinions and don’t disagree with some of your opinions in the past but question the reasoning to constantly add sexist “man up” comments to any feature you find unnecessary for a luxury vehicle and deem them as “effeminate”??? Not sure why or what your reasoning of assigning certain luxury items to being “too soft and for the ladies” and others are masculine enough?? A lot of new members come here for information and don’t need that kind of derogatory back handed compliments.

As a previous moderator on a few larger forums, I can assure you it’s not just myself noticing these juvenile digs.
You be you dude and I know you are new here but these sexist digs everywhere will get you bounced off this forum. The moderators have experience with these types of issues and won’t let that tone go on too long.

Some Forum rules of conduct:

1) Respect. By far the most important rule here. Through the generations of BMW, enthusiasts have come together for the love of the car and the community. So the basic rules of real life apply here, show each other respect and you will get respect as well. Don't bash someone else here because you feel like it. Derogatory or insulting remarks will not be tolerated. This applies to all corners of the site - including posts, profile visitor messages, and thread tags.

2) Search. These forums tend to accumulate knowledge, and so when you have a question do a simple search first. Alot of times, the best answers will be found in old threads that have gone over the topic in detail. If you can't find your answer or are still unclear, then by all means don't be afraid and post your question.

3) Disagree, don't attack. Disagree on topics, but try to leave it at that. Just because you don't like someones opinion on the car's engine, doesn't mean you should call him and his mother all sorts of names Disagreements are awesome, and you should call someone on something you don't agree with, but don't go out of your way to insult and flame someone. Please consider if you would say to someone's face the same thing you are posting.

4) Help. Be helpful, we are all probably here because of a question and people will go out of their way to help you. Try to do the same if you have the answer to a question posted. BMW-E90 enthusiasts have to stick together. If you think not telling others about some technical info you have will make you and your car unique and prefer to be unique rather than share this information, then this forum is not for you. Help each other with questions and answers and I guarantee you, one

Thank you Mystro. no need to feed.

Appreciate 0