Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Oil Company View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Do you mind sharing how/where/from whom you were able to get 9.7% off MSRP? Thanks.
This has to be an employee deal, etc. Or he's not being completely straight with us. He posted his "great" deal to multiple threads on this forum, but then ghosted out and has yet to respond. I'm one of several folks that likely sent him a PM too that he hasn't responded to.

Remember - its still the internet......
Unless the markup is higher on the 40i I don't see a dealer giving that large of a discount without other incentives. I believe the 50i has a 7.5% markup but it's not very big based on the number dealers and BMW NA I've spoken with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlustMD View Post
How does one approach a dealer asking for discounts on X5? Looking for ideas. I had no trouble asking for discounts at Subaru. At BMW, the salesperson looks at you as a rich person and doesn't bring up any discounts/specials.
Ask? Regardless of how much money you make asking never hurts. Dealers know people never expect MSRP unless it's a limited model or an inexperienced consumer. I think Porsche dealers have a bigger stigma than BMW or the other Germans, even then a discount can be had on just about everything sans the GT3/GT2 RS limited model.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 1