12-06-2018, 11:00 AM   #226
wanderlustX5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkillrob View Post
Ya 10% is really hard to get to unless it includes incentives in that discount - on an 18 sure, on a 19 find it hard to believe.

Good luck with everything - I find once they know that you are smart did your homework and know where all the profit is and isn't they will be pretty straight with you (at least most of them in my experience). I don't approach them like the enemy, it is just a negotiation and the best thing to have in a negotiation is all the information - then it is a level playing field, nothing is hidden hopefully and it just comes down to how much profit you are willing to pay and they are willing to make - then it is simple.

And if you have not read it - find my BMW car club post and join if you have not - that will get you another $1000 check you apply for after you buy (nothing to do with the actual deal). And look at the USAA stuff some others have done - that is another $500 potential discount.
Thank you so much again. Agreed! I will join the BMW car club. I dont think I will qualify for USAA.
Appreciate 0