Drives: 2022 Porsche Boxster GTS

Garage List
  [0.00]
2022 Porsche Boxste ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc5513 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot
No fee, it's referred to as a courtesy delivery. The dealer who takes delivery must agree (be in good terms with them) along with the dealer you're purchasing it from. My car will come with their normal vehicles as if it was one of theirs, go through PDI and that's it. The key here is the car doesn't ever go to the purchasing dealer so there's no extra cost involved. Let me know if you have any questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD View Post
The dealer in Maryland told me that the only option is to have it trucked to Southern California. Courtesy delivery seems to be an exception that is not generally available.
That is correct. Max indicated that was a very special deal based on the relationship between the buyer and dealer at the receiving end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidRobot View Post
No fee, it's referred to as a courtesy delivery. The dealer who takes delivery must agree (be in good terms with them) along with the dealer you're purchasing it from. My car will come with their normal vehicles as if it was one of theirs, go through PDI and that's it. The key here is the car doesn't ever go to the purchasing dealer so there's no extra cost involved. Let me know if you have any questions.
The dealer in Maryland told me that the only option is to have it trucked to Southern California. Courtesy delivery seems to be an exception that is not generally available.
When I first arranged mine I went through the actual sales manager. He didn't make it seem like a big deal which now I think is odd. The strangest part is how he offered the option which is where I first leaned about it. Perhaps he knows something we don't? I'll have to ask him if this is a normal arrangement because that's how it came off when I was told about the option. Once I find out a little more info I'll let you guys know.
2018 BMW M2 Mineral Grey(SOLD)
2019 BMW X5 50i Carbon Black/Tartufo (SOLD)
Appreciate 0