thereef510
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 X5 35i, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTENGR View Post
Not to nitpick, but the WiFi hotspot would technically be a WAN

From what I've gathered, your iPhone can still connect via WiFi and use LTE/Wireless data for streaming services. How it does that, IDK.

I think the delivery team in Spartenburg will be very patient and informative. They will help you set up all your profiles and everything. I'm looking forward to the PCD because it really sounds like they give you the white glove treatment.

I always was under the assumption that WAN meant wide area network which included an internet connection and LAN was just a local network where computers were connected to each other. I'm sure im wrong about that, i just didnt know better. I wonder what benifits you get if you were to subscribe to a BMW hotspot plan? We subscribe to the BMWOnline service in our F15. It's obviously not the full internet but it does just enough of their online services and stuff that makes it useful. Does the G05 not come with a similar service without you having to pay extra for it?

In any case, I'd love to do a PCD as well, if I can work it into my schedule. Just depends on when they come up with a date for us
Appreciate 0