View Single Post
      01-01-2020, 01:49 PM   #75
NEfan508
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

I know it not apples to apples but I have employees too, it's very relaxed, productivity is high with some slacking so why change it?!? I couldn't care less what they do during or between projects, as long as it's getting done and done correctly.

For me I'm not buddies with my guys but we respect each other and work hard for the common goal to provide for our families (profit sharing) better I do better we do.

one of my guys called me, his mother in law is staying over for the holidays, PLEASE get me on a project!, but it's winter, what we have is slim I thought? I sent him 100 miles deep in the cape to take notes on a hotel project, he confirmed all our notes and details I needed for this bid.

Results: he kept busy not seeing his overbearing mother in law for a day, had a lobster roll for lunch AND giving me valuable notes, that's a WIN WIN

Likely conversation he had: Sorry honey, boss called, I need to drive out to the cape on a very important project, I can't join you and ur mom for site seeing the North End.
Appreciate 1
Merlin_83473.50