02-24-2020, 02:52 PM   #29
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Meh. We take our kids all over the place. It sucks when they're under three, but after that they pretty much occupy themselves. We took our daughter with us to Italy when she was 14 months and it was fine.

We went to eastern Europe (Black Sea) a couple of years ago (when they were 3&4) and missed our connection in Heathrow. Two more airports and 10 more hours of layovers and the adults were ready to strangle someone. Kids didn't seem bothered in the least. I guess it depends on the kids but ours really like the adventure.

They are four and six now and we're taking them to the Bahamas tomorrow for the second time. They love it, though it's only like a 2.5hr flight.

All that said, we do also take a parent's trip each year without the kiddos. Last year we went to Paris and it was great. I hated the idea of going to France but my wife really pushed for it (she had been a few times for work). Welp... I fell in love with the place and can't wait to go back.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 1
JP102463.00