Thread: Wheel for GT5
View Single Post
      01-14-2011, 11:37 AM   #99
HPFREAK
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

I guess it depends on when you ordered. If you ordered in Dec then i think you will get by next week, but any orders in jan are going to be waiting a long time they said. I will buy your wheel if it is a GT2 with CS pedals I am not far from Fullerton.

I was going to get a Thrustmaster last night, but for 658.50 with tax it is a little much to spend for a wheel that works only with GT5 and only with PS3 currently with no intention for it to work with xbox, and they have given no idea as to when more games will be supported. Also it has no gear shift and I really do not like the look of the wheel and people have been saying that the steering wheel feels cheap because of the rubber cover. Also the paddles shifter are fixed which is fine but they look like slabs of metal that belong on holding up shelving.

I am going to wait it out and see what happens once some online companies start getting their stock of GT2's back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phile92 View Post
fanatec emailed back saying my order is going to ship next week. fingers crossed for a new mouse or more realistically that it arrives at all.