02-11-2019, 09:35 PM   #60
bichoo
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 40i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by themnmd View Post
somewhere in the forum I can't remember possibly in the 7 series section. if I find I will post
Every model is different to code. Just because the 7, 5 or whatever else can be coded doesn't mean the G05 can be coded. I've always done coding manually using e-sys software and I recall on the F25 and F15, enabling anti-dazzle required numerous changes. The F15 itself has over 100 small changes required to be done to make it function properly. Kudos to the guys who figure this out but it does take time and its not even guaranteed to work. Some vehicles have a physical difference in the headlight assembly making them non functional for anti-dazzle.

I'll plug in my laptop next week and take a look at what I can see and then what minor things can be changed. However, enabling anti-dazzle is beyond my skill set.

I guess what i'm trying to say is don't keep hopes up that:

1) This will definitely be available by coding and;
2) That this will be figured out any time soon. Given the lack of discussion on G05 coding on other forums, it's going to be 6-12 months i predict at the earliest until we see a decent amount of coding options available.
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00