Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver.Solid View Post
One more questions. Did the kit come with specific color speakers? how else are they lighting up the cone?
The tweeter covers came with tweeters from the seller that I bought from, but you would need to pay extra if you would like to have speakers with your kit. I personally do not recommend the speakers, and have already replaced tweeters and the front door speakers. The combination of Alpine tweeters and Kicker speakers sound WAY better.
The cone lights up by ambient lighting that comes with the new covers. Attachment 2516990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus2002 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver.Solid View Post
One more questions. Did the kit come with specific color speakers? how else are they lighting up the cone?
The tweeter covers came with tweeters from the seller that I bought from, but you would need to pay extra if you would like to have speakers with your kit. I personally do not recommend the speakers, and have already replaced tweeters and the front door speakers. The combination of Alpine tweeters and Kicker speakers sound WAY better.
The cone lights up by ambient lighting that comes with the new covers. Attachment 2516990
Do the ambient lights change with idrive? Or is there a separate controller?

I'm heavily considering this for primarily the lights in the grills.

BMW Parts and Accessories

https://pumperformance.com
Appreciate 0