View Single Post
      03-07-2023, 04:34 PM   #46
nep4ik
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X5 50I

Quick update.
After dropping off my 2019 BMW X5 50i at the dealer a little over 51k- dealer was able to duplicate the problem of "shuttering" after accelerating on hot.
They perform the diag by disconnecting the Transfer case and provided me with two options.
Option 1- Service the Transfer Case. ( They said only 5% of cases help)
Option 2- Change the Transfer Case.

Let me tell you that I covered my ass and purchased Aftermarket warranty.
For well known reasons I decided to apply for "Good will" because I really thought that this is a BMW's concern and a lot of people have this problem. Not only I received a quick denial, I decided to get in touch with BMW directly.
After a few days lady called me and said that my request was also denied.
And btw, you know the reason why it was denied from the first place? Because I bought the vehicle in TX and never serviced it at my current MN dealer.
Valid reason..Right? When I asked them why they don't believe BMW dealer from TX and that I literally didn't service the vehicle in MN BECAUSE I Drove it only a few thousands wasn't a valid point at all...
To summarize. I love this car, but the whole "Experience" definitely NOT pleasant. They don't care what happened and not putting their noses to actually "investigate" that. Too big? Too expensive? I don't know. But my family never purchasing BMW vehicle again unless it's up to 50k...
Appreciate 0