View Single Post
      03-31-2021, 02:27 AM   #1
MCoupeInsanity
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: cars

New ride. Upgraded from a 2013 E70... ok wow!

I really wasn't ready to ditch the E70, it drives great and I still liked it just fine. But my wife decided it was time for it to go (I don't know why — it's not even her car) and y'know, pick your battles and all that.

It's my first brand new bimmer in a long time (I have a thing for CPOs). It's also the first car I've ever bought that wasn't black or silver/grey.

I'll come back with more pics once I've pointed a real camera at it, but in the meantime here's a few cell phone snaps plus one of the pics from the dealer's listing. I'm absolutely in love with this paint: so understated in everything but bright direct light, and once it's in the sun it dances!

The lowdown:
xDrive 40i
Phytonic Blue Metallic
MSport Package
22" Style 742M wheels (didn't see myself as a black wheels guy, but here we are)
Coffee Vernasca Leather interior
Parking Assistance package
Premium package

EDIT: lol at my now 11 year old sig pic; I haven't been around here in a while... man I miss that car!

Pics:

Dealer shot

First glimpse I got when I went to pick it up

She's home

My neighbors must think I've lost my damn mind

Love how the color can be really muted & buttoned down in some light, super playful and light in other light. I think the 4 series in front is Portimao Blue Metallic (just a guess).
Russ103308.00
nZtiZia4655.00
scotchy210.00
Tenac4538.50
gqgambler716.00