View Single Post
      10-10-2018, 05:40 PM   #99
Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
*Back on topic* glad to see most of the men here care about their appearances and the type of jeans they wear because people DO notice!

My go to brands for everyday wear are Lucky Brand Dungarees. I'm a 32 waist size with a confortable 34 inseam and no matter which style they always offer the optimal fit and durability. Inalso discovered Levi's 514's which offer a modern fit without being "skinny jean" type of nut crunching action.

My premium brand jeans that fit the best are Dolce and Gabbana, Armani, and Nautica. They're expensive but many of them I've had for YEARS and they still look and fit like brand new. I'd rather buy right once than to have to do it several times wasting money on an inferior brand product.

The biggest mistake most ppl make in denim care is washing them. That ruins them!! I've washed my D&G's maybe once in 5 yrs! You don't throw jeans in that mean old EVIL washer, you spot clean them and move on!!! STOP WASHING YOUR JEANS fellas! But don't take my word for it...

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************

Thanks for the tube lclip...

All I can say is keep dancing and moving its a tremendous workout...stay healthy buddy!

Dolce has some neat stuff but $400-$500.00 for a pair of jeans is over the top. But high quality jeans look great especially with a crisp white shirt and a pair of Ferragamo's.

All jeans except your Saturday work levis should go to the dry cleaner regularly!
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop676.00