View Single Post
      10-10-2018, 08:33 PM   #107
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
@OP since you're on the slim side may I suggest this type of fit from the John Varvatos collection. The pockets don't have all that loudness going on and the cut is distinctive enough to get ya noticed but not call attention to you. They're button fly with a tapered seam that still gives you room to move and breathe without being nut crunchers, but enough space to still give some definition to your shape and muscle definition (especially if you're on the thin side).

They retail for about $250-300 but if you buy this spring since they'll be the fall 2018 collection you're GUARANTEED to get a FANTASTIC deal!!

These with a nice cheap black Gap vest will get you noticed.

If you don't wanna go that expensive, Macy's will have this same cut on discount in January in their INC brand which are just as fashionable and durable and retail for about $60 and much lower priced if you sign up for their mailing list. I've gotten them for as low as $15 but that's with using all of my coupons and whatnot. Be ye SAVVY shoppers!
Man, as much as I appreciate that, I'm anything but on the thin side. I'm 5' 10" and 180 pounds. I need to loose about 30 pounds to not be considered obese by national standards.
Appreciate 0