1trip5
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Emme Tres

Garage List
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
GT5 Car Trading Thread

I think the gifting feature in GT5 is pretty awesome and we should be taking advantage of it. There are some other playstation forums with threads similar to this, but I trust bimmerpost members a hell of lot more than some punk kids on some random gaming forum.

Post the car(s) you are in search of, car(s) you are willing to trade, and the terms of your trade.

I'm going to update this initial post with trader feedback scores so we know who it is safe to trade with. Once a trade has been completed, please post a +1 or however many successful trades and the person's bimmerpost and PSN screenname. Similarly, if they screwed you over, post their name and a -1. No car/item for actual cash trading allowed here.

Format:
(bimmerpost SN) ~ (PSN SN): +(positive trades) / -(negative trades)

1trip5 ~ alexsgaxe: +1 / -0
GregTheStig ~ atomicjellyfish: +1 / -0
blue2fire ~ blue2fire: +1 / -0
Freakazoid: +0 / -0
Crisp: +0 / -0
udubBadger ~TsxBADGER: +1 / -0
Brad@PSI MOTORS ~ racefan_N54: +0 / -0
- Paul - ~ soggyshoe: +0 / -0

Some people have reported losing cars over the network. Make sure when you gift a car that you are in the community section, you have selected the intended recipient, and you gift from that screen. Do NOT gift from your own garage in the GT Life section as you cannot tell if you are connect to the GT servers and stand the chance of losing that car forever.

Happy trading!

Last edited by 1trip5; 01-07-2011 at 08:23 AM.. Reason: update
Appreciate 0