09-05-2020, 10:20 PM   #63
X5 45e
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier1985 View Post
Hi Guys,so my story is that i ordered my 45 e in November2019 was plannend for delivery in Juni 2020 but due to COVID 19 was posponed to mid September week of the 7th or 14th september, now yesterday i got a phonecall from dealer, thinking he was gonne tell me the exact deliverydate but noooooo he told me there was a mistake and that my car somehow wasnt even produced yet! They made a file and send it to bmw HQ.... ill hear them next tuesday. What should i get as compensation you guys think?
That is really a bad phone call for you. Sorry for you.

If it is not produced it will still take 2 ? months before you get it with transport etc.

Question is who made the mistake. Bmw or the dealer. BMW can do more than the dealer.

You can cancel your order? But I don't think you want that. No alternatives.

Is your current car ok? Are you selling it to the dealer: make sure the price doesn't decrease while waiting and ask for a good loaner until you get the new one.

25% off sounds nice but is not going to happen in Belgium I think. You can always try. See what they offer. Maybe if Bmw made the error

If the dealers fault, Maybe free winterwheels and rubber mats. That is 3-5 K depending on the wheels ?
Appreciate 1
GrussGott18193.50